Pages

Thursday, May 28, 2009

The First Post

I haven't blogged for a long, long time. For a while, I had lost my sense of purpose. Why am I blogging? For whom am I blogging? Do I really have anything to say to the world? Meanwhile, things have happened. Out there in the world and in here inside my room, heart and mind. Things that have made me re-visit old ideas. Old memories. Things that have made me see the world a little bit more. Take stalk of my own space in it. Realize a few things about myself. And most importantly, have more questions about existence in general.

So, here I am again...

One thing I have figured out, I am a life-form who primarily resides in words and narratives. No, I am still not a full-fledged pomo yet.
Everything is a narrative, doesn't solve it for me. I am more interested in figuring out the intersections of narrative and lived history, language and materiality, words and existence. So, this blog is going to be primarily a reflection on those things.

Books and texts I am reading
1.The jumbo academic project named dissertation I have just stepped into
2.The not-so-jumbo non-academic writing projects I am working on
3.Occasional poems and stories...
All peppered with my customary judgementalism.

So, here I am again! Welcome!

No comments:

Post a Comment