Pages

Monday, December 28, 2009

Will It Help Me to Begin to Send Out a Chapbook-Manuscript?

I have been trying to decide on something. Right now, I do have enough material for a chapbook, but what I would really want to do is, have a more finished manuscript for a full-length poetry collection. Because, I have this feeling, that only in a full-length form, will the stuff I am dealing with, make any remote sense. Besides, I feel, I need to read more, learn more, and know more before I get into the publishing biz. But then, there are some real-world concerns too. Getting a chapbook published will add more publication credits to my name, probably will also get me more attention. So, it can be a little confusing. So far I am tilting more towards just working and learning my stuff better. But it can be a hard call sometimes. Will have to decide within the next couple of days.

No comments:

Post a Comment