Pages

Friday, May 13, 2011

:: Manuscript::

I finished compiling the first draft of the manuscript. So far I have 46 poems spanning 62 pages, divided into three section, one prologue and one epilogue. Most of them, that is, around 35 were written during the NaPoWriMo challenge and the week before that. According to this, these are the most commonly used words in the manuscript:
WordFrequency
one83
mother52
did46
word39
without38
story37
way28
never23
ma23
know23
myself22
once22
around22
every21
time21
finger20
hand19
through19
ne17
page17
little16
make16
ever16
thing16
old15

I am still not sure what to think about it, because I have just compiled the whole thing. I haven't yet read the whole manuscript through. Later today or tomorrow I want to print out a copy of it and read it to figure out where it stands. But for now, I am happy that I have a tangible manuscript to work with. I also have some tentative titles. But again, I want to read through the entire manuscript to see if I can find some other catchy lines to do the work of the titling.

No comments:

Post a Comment